1. Click here to watch
2. Click on the illustration of the programme you wish to watch.
3. From 7pm on the evening of the premiere you will see a blue button that says ‘Watch’ in the middle of the image at the top of the page.
4. Click on this and you will then be prompted to sign in, or if your device has automatically signed you in, you will see a countdown timer on your screen, telling you how many minutes to go until the programme premieres at 7.30pm.
Remember, you can start watching the episode from the beginning at any time, and all episodes will be available to watch on demand until 31 January 2021.
If you have any questions or queries about signing into your account or viewing the content please contact InPlayer directly at https://support.inplayer.com/ and a member of their support team will be happy to help.
Casting A Choral Odyssey to your TV
If you wish to ‘cast’ your programme from the web page to your television, please right click on the programme video and select ‘Cast’ from the dropdown menu that appears. This should prompt your web browser to search for devices that are linked to it to cast to, and you should be able to select the correct device there.
– To stream on a Smart TV, you would use your TV’s browser to visit the webpage, log in, and watch the stream just like you would on your computer or tablet.
– As an alternative to your TV’s default browser, you can also try the Puffin TV browser app, which might work in cases where your TV’s default browser does not. Of course, you would need to have a TV that supports the installation of new apps to install Puffin TV.
– If your TV allows it you can use an HDMI cable to connect your laptop to your TV
Captions are available and can be switched on and off as you choose. If you would like to switch captions on, press the blue ‘CC’ button in the bottom right hand corner of the video. You will then have the option to select ‘English’ or ‘None’.
Please visit https://support.inplayer.com/