Our Safety Measures
In order for our audiences to feel confident and safe when attending our concerts, we will be providing socially distanced performances for all own-promoted concerts in June and July 2021 in line with Government guidelines at the time of the event. If restrictions are relaxed by the Government we may increase the number of seats available for relevant concerts. If you have any queries, please contact our Box Office team: email@example.com
Please do not attend a Sixteen concert if you:
– believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
– have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
– have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
– or have been instructed to self-isolate.
If you feel unwell with any of the Covid symptoms prior to attending a concert for which you have tickets, please do not attend and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 010 2850 and we will be happy to refund you the value of your tickets.
Socially distanced performances
– Our socially-distanced performances offer a reduced capacity audience ensuring a 1m-plus space between parties.
– E-tickets will be issued as standard. E-tickets do not have to be printed but can be shown on your smartphone or similar device for us to check on entry. In order to reduce queueing and minimise contact, tickets will not be available for collection from the Box Office.
– Contactless temperature checks will be carried out at point of entry.
– Face coverings are required for the duration of your visit (except for eating and drinking) unless exempt for health reasons. All members of staff will also wear face coverings. More information on Government exemptions can be found here.
– In line with government requirements you will be asked to scan a QR code to check-in using the NHS COVID-19 app, and be ready to show your check-in on entrance. Alternatively if you are unable to download the app you will be required to fill out a form on arrival. Your data will be kept secure and disposed of after 21 days.
– You will be seated in households/bubbles, with appropriate distancing between groups.
– At the end of the concert you will be asked to leave the venue in a socially distanced manner as directed by front of house staff. Please be aware that you may be directed to a different exit to which you may be accustomed. Your patience and cooperation in helping us keep everyone (and you) as safe as possible is appreciated.
– Enhanced cleaning of the venue will be carried out between performances
– Hand sanitising stations will be positioned throughout the venue
– Additional signage will be in place to manage social distancing and audience flow
– Programmes and CDs can be pre-ordered when booking your tickets or purchased on the day. Please note all transactions will be cashless
These measures will be reviewed and updated in line with Government guidelines.