Our Safety Measures
In order for our audiences to continue to feel confident and safe when attending our Choral Pilgrimage concerts this autumn, we will be providing a mix of standard and social distanced seating. Half of the seating in the venues for our own-promotion performances will incorporate an element of social distancing (1 empty seat between bubbles). If you have any queries, please contact our Box Office team: email@example.com
Please do not attend a Sixteen concert if you:
– believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
– have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
– have been instructed to self-isolate.
If you feel unwell with any of the Covid symptoms prior to attending a concert for which you have tickets, please do not attend and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 010 2850 and we will be happy to refund you the value of your tickets.
Autumn Choral Pilgrimage Concerts
– Our performances offer a mix of standard and socially distanced seating. Half of the seating in the venues will incorporate an element of social distancing (1 empty seat between bubbles).
– E-tickets will be issued as standard. E-tickets do not have to be printed but can be shown on your smartphone or similar device for us to check on entry. In order to reduce queueing and minimise contact, tickets will not be available for collection from the Box Office.
– Face coverings are recommended for the duration of your visit (except for eating and drinking) unless exempt for health reasons. All members of staff will also wear face coverings.
– If you have booked a ticket in a socially distanced area, you will be seated in households/bubbles, with appropriate distancing between groups.
– At the end of the concert you will be asked to leave the venue in a socially distanced manner as directed by front of house staff. Please be aware that you may be directed to a different exit to which you may be accustomed. Your patience and cooperation in helping us keep everyone (and you) as safe as possible is appreciated.
– Hand sanitising stations will be positioned throughout the venue
– Additional signage will be in place to manage social distancing and audience flow
These measures will be reviewed and updated in line with Government guidelines.