The Sixteen is proud to have worked with corporate partners from the UK, Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific.
Our Business Partners, both in the UK and overseas, are privileged to have access to the best seats, receptions with Harry Christophers and the artists, publicity at concerts and support from a dedicated member of staff at the event.
This may be the first time that your business has thought about supporting the arts in this way, or it may be that you support many different organisations, with this in mind our Corporate Partners scheme starts at a very affordable £2,500 + VAT. This provides you with the opportunity to try something new without huge financial commitment.
£2,500 a year + VAT
The advantages of becoming a Corporate Partner include:
- corporate branding and marketing at specific concerts, either in the UK or abroad
- complimentary ticket and CD quota, and further available discounts
- employee ticket discounts
- sponsor recognition in programme books and websites
- personal greeting service at concerts for guests and clients
- private bespoke concerts by The Sixteen at discounted rates
from £5,000 + VAT
Includes all of the above, plus:
- 20 complimentary tickets and programmes
- the opportunity to entertain clients
- a discount on all CD recordings by The Sixteen on CORO for you and your guests
- corporate visibility: your company logo on concert publicity, press material and national/local press advertisements placed by The Sixteen Ltd, The Sixteen’s own programme books for two years, and on our website
from £25,000 + VAT
Each year The Sixteen tours nationally and internationally providing excellent business opportunities for local, national and international profiling and marketing as well as a unique and memorable way of entertaining your clients.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Ellie Carnegie Brown, Development Manager
Tel: 020 7936 3420