The Sixteen is recruiting for committed people, full of creativity and initiative, to act as community volunteer for us, helping to promote our events both in person and via social media, and helping us to reach deeper into local communities.
As a community volunteer you will spread the word about our upcoming concert to your networks and throughout your local community, and have the opportunity to offer your own ideas for improving our marketing and offers.
Although this is an unpaid position, being a volunteer for The Sixteen comes with many excellent perks, including free access to the concert, backstage opportunities and free CDs and downloads. If you would like to work with one of the world’s finest choirs and become part of The Sixteen family, then this is for you.
– To distribute posters/flyers
– To promote The Sixteen’s concert and exclusive offers on different social media platforms
– To promote The Sixteen’s concert and exclusive offers through word-of-mouth
– To come up with new exciting marketing ideas
What we are looking for
– Confident, articulate people, willing to take on new challenges, who are skilled at working in a team and on their own initiative
– Enthusiasm for music and the work of The Sixteen
– Potential interest in learning more about marketing and promotion
There is no age limit on this position, and we are happy to be flexible to fit in around your commitments elsewhere.
What’s in it for you?
– Unique work experience, working directly with The Sixteen’s marketing team.
– The opportunity to learn more about marketing, develop your creativity in this area, and put your ideas into practice
– Free concert tickets
– Opportunities to meet our conductor and singers
– Free CDs and downloads
– Signed merchandise
We are currently looking for volunteers in each of the following areas:
Please send an email to Jessica Tomkins at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest in the role.